Calgary Mortgage Home Loan
What is a Calgary mortgage? The definition of a mortgage is: The legal document, which shows a client has given their property as security for borrowed funds. In layman’s terms a mortgage is a trade between lender and borrower where the lender lends the money and in exchange the borrower assures they will pay the loan back and if they don’t then the lender has the opportunity to sell the house and regain their funds.
Calgary mortgages can be referred to by many different terms:
1) Calgary refinance
2) Calgary home loan
3) Calgary home mortgage
4) Calgary home loans
Calgary mortgages can also be used for various purposes – there are three main types of mortgages:
1) Purchase – for when you are purchasing real estate.
2) Refinance – when your mortgage needs to be refinanced for a lower rate, or if your lender if unwilling to renew.
3) Equity Take Out (ETO) – when you want to extract fund from the equity in your home to pay down expensive debt, invest, or simply go on vacation.
Trevor Hickey, B.A.
Concord Mortgage Group Ltd.
#107 – 1905 Centre Street NW
Bus: (403) 290-1990
Cell: (403) 860-8738
1) Is there equity in your home?
Other articles by Trevor Hickey:
1) What is a reverse mortgage?
2) Can a mortgage help your health?
3) Can you get a mortgage without having payments?
4) Can a Calgary mortgage help you win the Stanley Cup?
5) Have equity but no idea how to make money with it – Edition #1:
6) Are you a millionaire?
7) Can a mortgage be your friend?
8 ) Money can’t buy you happiness – but can it make you happier?
9) How to save money on your Calgary mortgage?
10) Have equity – want to make money?
11) Do you want to lend mortgage money in Calgary, Alberta?
12) Calgary Alberta Private Lenders
13) Is there equity in your home?
14) Why use a broker?
15) Calgary mortgage loan tips – Low rates for your Calgary, Alberta mortgage
Popularity: 3% [?]